Legal Representation Partners
DLK Technologies has partnered with local and international lawyers who are able to provide mitigation services anywhere in the world. We also provide an automated Cease and Desist service to help you manage copyright infringements cost effectively. In cooperation with your legal department, we create a process that automates initial Cease and Desist letters along with follow-up reminders for identified infractions.
- Windows Web Hosting
- Linux Web Hosting
- Java Web Hosting
- PHP Web Hosting
- ASP.NET Web Hosting
- Front Page Web Hosting
In addition to managing domain registration, continuous monitoring for domains and especially sub-domains is a key element of protecting your Internet Intellectual Property rights. Internet brand and trademark infringements along with other infractions can result in a range of unintended consequences including:
- Misleading consumers and exposing the organisation to liability
- Diverting consumer traffic from its intended destination and thus reducing potential revenues
- Falsely connecting corporate brands with illegal or offensive activities
- Developing a domain strategy
- Even accidental abuses by authorised resellers or agents can lead to significant financial loses and potentially damage customer relationships
One of the biggest challenges in today's environment - and potentially the biggest loss of revenue for many corporations - is counterfeiting or the sale of unauthorised items. It is currently estimated that 7% of global GNP is counterfeit sales. It is estimated that twice that number describes fraudulent goods sold on line. We have a variety of services that can identify unauthorised sales, including online auction. Sekari's Internet monitoring is a perfect complement to channel management and traditional intellectual property protection programmes.